The team of Sofia is looking for a Senior Java Software Developer (m/f/d)
We are an international company with more than 204 employees at 14
locations across Europe and Australia.
As a Senior Software Developer at foryouandyourcustomers Sofia, you are responsible for the delivery and quality of our multichannel projects, as well as mentoring and support of your team-mates. You will work closely with our international Development Team, Software Architects and Customers.
Since 2010, foryouandyourcustomers has been supporting companies in digital change, analysing, advising, conceptualising and developing ideas with an integral perspective. We support our clients in analysis and strategy projects, provide guidance for customer centricity and organisational development and implement forward-looking, sophisticated multichannel solutions, such as webshops, digital portals, or PIM and master data management systems.
You will be integrated into an international team of experts and be involved in the full project delivery lifecycle:
- Review, analysis and estimation of requirements – Work closely with the Software Architect.
- Software development and unit-testing.
- Scrum processes.
- Code reviews.
- Support and mentoring team-mates.
- General programming knowledge – object-oriented principles, data
structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- Experience with Java core development (5+ years professional level).
- Experience with Java Web Application Development.
- Experience with Java 8 or later.
- Worked with Spring or Play Application Frameworks.
- Graduated in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and aptitude to learning new technologies.
- Good command of the English Language.
- You have knowledge or experience in any e-commerce platform (SAP Hybris, CommerceTools, or other).
- You have experience in Microservice-based projects.
- You have experience with ETL.
- You have experience in team and/or technical leadership.
What we offer
- Work in a company where your ideas are welcomed and you can make a difference.
- International environment with colleagues and customers in six European countries and Australia.
- A transparent and open culture where you are part of shaping our future.
- Flat hierarchies, lots of opportunities to get involved in the company.
- Transparent payment structure.
- Competitive salary and social benefits package.