The team of Sofia is looking for a Java Software Developer (m/f/d)
working time is considered by foryouandyourcustomers as part of their lifetime and a good opportunity to develop themselves.
As a Software Developer at foryouandyourcustomers Sofia, you are responsible for the delivery and quality of our multichannel projects. You will work closely with our international Development Team, Software Architects and Customers.
Since 2010, foryouandyourcustomers has been supporting companies in digital change, analysing, advising, conceptualising and developing ideas with an integral perspective. We support our clients in analysis and strategy projects, provide guidance for customer centricity and organisational development and implement forward-looking, sophisticated multichannel solutions, such as webshops, digital portals or PIM and master data management systems.
You will be integrated into an international team of experts and be involved in the full project delivery lifecycle:
- Review, analysis and estimation of requirements – Software development and unit-testing.
- Scrum processes.
- Code reviews.
- General programming knowledge – object-oriented principles, data
structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- Experience with Java core development (2+ years professional level).
- Experience with Java Web Application Development.
- Experience with Java 8 or later.
- Worked with Spring or Play Application Frameworks.
- Graduated in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and aptitude to learning new technologies.
- Good command of the English Language.
- You have knowledge or experience in any e-commerce platform (SAP Hybris, CommerceTools, or other).
- You have experience in Microservice-based projects.
- You have experience with ETL.
What we offer
- Work in a company where your ideas are welcomed and you can make a difference.
- International environment with colleagues and customers in six European countries and Australia.
- A transparent and open culture where you are part of shaping our future.
- Flat hierarchies, lots of opportunities to get involved in the company.
- Transparent payment structure.
- Competitive salary and social benefits package.