The team of for you and your cus to mers Sofia is searching for a Full-stack Software Developer
Our Core Values: Surprisingly Simple, Relational, Groundbreaking, Well-thoughtout and Simply Integral.
To support our team at foryouandyourcustomers in Sofia, we are looking for a Full-stack Software Developer with experience in Cloud/Serverless environment. Our team of 175 experts plans, designs and develops innovative solutions for multichannel business at 14 locations worldwide.
You will be integrated into our international team of experts and be involved in the full project delivery lifecycle:
- Review, analysis and estimation of requirements.
- Work closely with the Software Architect and Product Owner.
- Software development and testing.
- Scrum processes.
- Code reviews.
- Support and mentoring team-mates.
- General programming knowledge – object-oriented principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Software Development.
- Understanding of the serverless technology and microservice-based architectures.
- Experience with AWS cloud.
- Professional experience in Node.js and/or Java.
- Knowledge in any of the following: React, Vue.js, Angular.
- Ability and attitude to learn new technologies.
- Graduated in Computer Science or similar field.
- Good command in English.
- Work in a company where your ideas are welcomed and you can make a difference.
- International environment with colleagues and customers in six European countries and Australia.
- Transparent and open culture where you are part of shaping our own future.
- Flat hierarchies, lots of opportunities to get involved in the company.
- Transparent payment structure.
- Competitive salary and social benefits package.
Find out more about foryouandyourcustomers
The foryouandyourcustomers group is currently represented at 14 locations and supports internationally active customers in the multichannel business with advice, conception, implementation and operation.
Whitepaper “Exploded View” – Our model for multichannel business
“Corporate Philosophy and Art“ – a book by Robert Josef Stadler
Our book “Multichannel Guidelines“ and Channel CARDS