The team in the Netherlands is searching for an enthusiastic (Senior) Frontend Developer
Become part of our global team of 175 experts and plan, design, and develop innovative solutions for the multichannel business with us.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join foryouandyourcustomers in the Netherlands. With your expertise, ideas and positive attitude you will support us in creating high-performance cloud-based solutions.
Do you want to work in a flat-hierarchy company where you are in charge of making a difference for both yourself and your customers? Interested in multichannel commerce solutions and working for leading retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers in the Netherlands or Europe?
As a Frontend Developer at foryouandyourcustomers, you are ultimately responsible for the delivery of our multichannel projects. You will work closely together in our team within the Netherlands as part of our international cell-structured company.
- You will take on technical responsibility as part of a professional and pioneering team and provide significant support in its further development.
- You are responsible for the creation of high-performance frontend code.
- You take ownership of your work and make sure it keeps performing to the highest standards.
- You strive to increase the overall quality of your projects.
- You analyse and estimate user stories, breaking down big tasks into smaller pieces.
- You align with customers and define requirements.
- You explore new technologies and share your learnings.
- 5+ years of professional experience in front-end development.
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3 (Sass or Less) with Flexbox.
- Knowledge of grid frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.).
- Knowledge in any of the following: React, Vue.js, Angular.
- Being familiar with NPM and Node.js.
- Experience with AWS CI/CD is considered a plus.
- Experience with GraphQL is considered a plus.
- Experience with Gatsby or any other static site generator is considered a plus.
- Ability and attitude to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to share knowledge and thoughts.
- Structured and comprehensible way of working.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- A transparent and open culture where you are part of shaping our own future.
- Flat hierarchies, lots of opportunities to get involved in the company.
- Work in a company where your ideas are valued, and you can make a difference.
- Your knowledge, education and integral success stand in the foreground of all our activities.
- Exciting projects with A-brand international B2C/B2B companies, mainly in retail, wholesale and manufacturing with a strong focus on multichannel commerce.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with an international team of experts in six European countries and Australia.
- State-of-the-art equipment and tools to work with.
- As an enthusiastic, decisive and entrepreneurial personality, you can expect a surprisingly simple and ground-breaking company with great colleagues.
- Transparent payment structure.
- Competitive salary and social benefits package.