The team of for you and your cus to mers in Berlin is looking for a Senior Web Analytics Consultant (m/f/d)
Independent decisions are made at 17 locations.
foryouandyour-customers Berlin focuses on
e-commerce search, merchandising and analytics.
We are looking for you to further develop our team at foryouandyourcustomers in Berlin! If you consider yourself a thought leader in the field of web analytics, please apply. With us, you will support our customers with innovative analytics concepts in customer data analyses. Our team of 209 experts advises and supports clients with their digital change at 17 locations worldwide.
Since 2010, foryouandyourcustomers has been supporting companies with their digital change. In doing so, we analyse, advise, design and develop with an integral view. We accompany our clients in analysis and strategy projects, provide guidance on customer centricity and organisation development and implement groundbreaking and sophisticated multichannel solutions – such as online shops, digital portals or PIM and master data management systems.
Your tasks at foryouandyourcustomers
- You identify potentials with our e-commerce customers and develop strategies and measures to increase the conversion rate.
- You carry out quantitative analyses of websites and identify their weak points.
- You lead workshops on requirements analysis, develop analytics concepts and implement them using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Econda and Google Tag Manager.
- You prepare the analysis results in a structured way to create added value for the customer, solve problems and answer questions.
- You are willing to learn about commerce systems in the area of product discovery.
- You coordinate your projects with the Search & Merchandising team and establish a trusting basis for cooperation internally and with our customers.
- Completed studies or comparable degrees with a focus on marketing, economics, business information, computer science.
- Professional experience in the development and processing of quantitative questions in a business context.
- Experience with common analytics tools (such as Google Analytics), dashboarding tools (including Google Data Studio) and optimisation tools for A/B testing or heat mapping on the web.
- Experience with API-based cloud solutions is an advantage.
- Strong interest in consulting and working directly with clients.
- Structured approach and a high level of initiative.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Willingness to travel around 20%.
What you can expect from us
- You will be part of a young Experience Optimisation team.
- High esteem and promotion of professional career development.
- Flat hierarchies, plenty of room for co-creation and transparent salaries.
- Exciting projects with international B2C/B2B retailers and manufacturers.
- International environment with colleagues and clients in six European countries and Australia.
- Participation in introduction days, open space conferences, communities of practice.
- Individual training opportunities.
- Above average salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Daily fresh fruit, drinks and snacks, weekly team lunch.
- Mobile working/home office opportunities.
- Brand new MacBook Pro, iPhone and a great workplace in our Wilmersdorf office.
- High level of work-life balance.
Learn more about foryouandyourcustomers
The foryouandyourcustomers group is currently represented at 17 locations and supports internationally active customers in the multichannel business with advice, conception, implementation and operation.
White paper “Exploded View” – Our model for multichannel business
Our book “Multichannel Guidelines“ and Channel CARDS
“Corporate Philosophy and Art”, a book by Robert Josef Stadler