At our Feldkirch office, the foryouandyourcustomers team is looking for a Senior MDM/PIM Consultant
The paid working time is considered by foryouandyourcustomers as part of their lifetime and a good opportunity to develop themselves.
To support our team in Feldkirch, foryouandyourcustomers is looking for a Senior MDM/PIM Consultant with extensive domain knowledge and experience to advise our customers and take a leading role in designing and implementing solutions. Our team of 150 experts plans, designs and develops sophisticated solutions for the multichannel business at 15 locations internationally.
We look forward to getting to know you
- In the centre of Feldkirch, we offer you an inspiring workplace surrounded by art and large, bright rooms.
- Our customers are well known throughout Europe, demanding and always have exciting challenges ready for you to take on.
- Your responsibilities will also include helping to shape foryouandyourcustomers Feldkirch and supporting the Group with your skills.
- We appreciate you and your work and treat each other with respect. You will always find lots of space for your own personal and professional development as well.
- Salary is based on a collective bargaining agreement and adapted to suit your experience and capabilities. Flexible working times and part-time hours (from 60%) can be agreed.
- You manage projects and have responsibility for the budget.
- You work with customers to develop concepts for MDM/PIM applications based on business requirements.
- You plan, organise and moderate customer meetings.
- You work throughout the project life cycle with project team members and collaborate with the Senior Solution Architect to define the technical solution.
- You take the lead in presales/sales, create presentations with the team and are responsible for creating offers
- In-depth knowledge of the MDM / ERP / PIM / PLM environment
- Experience in process and organisational consulting
- Years of experience in managing projects and designing solutions in international projects
- Ideally you have experience on the customer side
- Good analytical skills
- University degree or technical college certificate with a specialisation in (business) computer science
- Affinity for modern technologies, ideally experience with Stibo STEP
- You enjoy speaking and communicating in German and English (full professional proficiency)
- You are comfortable visiting customers and are willing to travel accordingly
What we offer
- Exciting projects with major international B2C/B2B retailers and manufacturers
- International environment with colleagues in Europe and Australia
- Flat hierarchies, lots of opportunity to get involved in the company and a special culture that is actively cultivated
- A fantastic team and modern workplace directly in the heart of Vorarlberg