The team in Melbourne is looking for a Master Data Management Application Consultant
Time spent at work is an important part of our lives and a good opportunity to develop ourselves.
Are you passionate about shaping and implementing cross-industry Product Master Data Management (MDM) solutions? Do you like working on intelligent solutions that can be applied across various industries? Would you like to join foryouandyourcustomers – an international digital consulting company with world leading skills in Product Information Management (PIM)?
Our Melbourne team consults, coaches, researches, designs and develops optimal solutions for our customers that add lasting value to their businesses. We have thoughtfully developed proprietary tools and methods which you will have the opportunity to utilise on a daily basis in your new role.
We are part of the foryouandyourcustomers group, which currently consists of 17 teams (we call them “cells”) in Europe and Australia. All cells organise themselves with a high degree of independence to develop their own portfolio and capabilities while at the same time collaborate with other cells.
Our team size is limited to a maximum of 25 people. This keeps our teams nimble, with direct lines of communication and a flat hierarchy so your voice is as important as the rest of the Melbourne team from day one. At the same time we are strengthened by our international network of cells where we can utilise our industry experts for specific project needs.
As an Application Consultant your activities include:
- Developing Product MDM solutions including business rules, Web-UIs and integration endpoints.
- Assisting with designing Product MDM solutions in accordance to agreed requirements and foryouandyourcustomers’ methodology.
- Assisting with defining data models, product hierarchies, systems architectures.
- Identifying risks, issues, problem areas and execution of steps to resolve them.
- Ensuring a high-quality development process, including continuous quality process improvement.
- Working with the project participants throughout the entire project life cycle and define the technical solution together with the Solution Architect.
- Mentoring and supporting other team members.
- Training and certifications on the Stibo Systems STEP MDM application.
Our Melbourne team is undeniably energetic and diverse. We come from Australia as well as other regions of the world – and we love to learn from each other’s perspectives. Learning, by the way, is one of the pillars of our company and we encourage training in all areas of interest for our team. We strive to develop ourselves and our customers – this is (part of) the reason behind our name. It’s both for you and your customers!
We offer a great workplace in the heart of Melbourne City. In our office, you can also enjoy artwork, which is always present and made accessible to customers and art lovers alike. Art is also an integral part of our culture at foryouandyourcustomers.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and open-minded personality with a positive attitude. You enjoy dealing with people, approach tasks proactively and can work independently. You also have the following qualifications:
- Experience in process and organisational consulting.
- Experience with API Technologies (REST, SOAP), HTML, CSS, XSLT.
- Affinity for modern technologies, ideally experience with Stibo Systems STEP.
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science, Engineering or similar qualifications.
- Experience in the ERP/CRM/PDM/PLM and e-commerce environment is an advantage.
- Unrestricted entitlement to work and live in Australia (citizen / permanent resident).
- Able to work collaboratively in a team.
What we offer
- You will be working closely with our customers and make a material difference in delivering exciting local and international projects. You will also shape the future of foryouandyourcustomers in Australia.
- Possibility to visit and collaborate with our worldwide network of cells, and join our yearly group meeting in Europe.
- Our customers are large and medium-sized B2C and B2B companies, many of them in Manufacturing, Retail, or Wholesale, with a strong focus on multichannel commerce.
- At foryouandyourcustomers, people are at the forefront of what we do, being both our customers and our employees. We support our employees to build knowledge, grow and gain independence – which is exactly what we do for our customers.
- We offer you an inspiring working environment with lots of space for your personal and professional development.
- The opportunity to work full or part time, with flexible hours and locations.
- 25 days of paid annual leave.
We very much look forward to meeting you. Generally, these are the steps of our application process:
- Apply with a cover letter and CV.
- 1st interview – first conversation
- 2nd interview – skills and resolve a case
- 3rd interview – conversation with the CEO Bernhard Mueller
- Receive an offer.
- Get hired.
Don’t feel like you exactly match the job description? We encourage you to apply anyway.
Equal opportunities for all
At foryouandyourcustomers, we want everyone to feel valued, appreciated and free to be who they are. We value diversity in all forms, strive to provide equal opportunities for all, and firmly reject any form of discrimination.