Dive into Big Data and A.I. (DAI008)
The training consists of three modules. There’s an assignment between module 1 and module 2 for the participants.
The training consists of three modules of 180 minutes each. There’s an assignment between module 1 and module 2 for the participants.
Maximum 10 participants
1.650,- EUR / 1’780.- CHF per participant
- Introduction big data and artificial intelligence
- Data-based use cases: examples, challenges and methods
- Generating a use case
- Data infrastructure and governance
- Review of the results of the generated use cases
- Implementation of a use case part Ι: comprehending, editing, visualizing data, feature engineering
- Algorithms and examples of machine learning
- Implementation of a use case part ΙΙ: Building and applying an algorithm
- Wrap-up and ending
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
Supporting companies in leveraging their data potential is Imme’s passion. Her Methodological Know-How and experience stems from her neuroscientific research background as well as her education in psychology and her work as a statistics tutor. Given this background, she recognizes the significance of user centricity in every step of the Data Science process, complementing a holistic approach towards effective data products that create value.
Dive into Data & A.I. (DAI008)