The team of for you and your cus to mers Sofia is looking for a Front-Еnd Developer (m/f/d)
Our Core Values are Surprisingly simple, trustworthy, pioneering, thought through and simply integral.
Are you a Front-Еnd Developer looking for an employer that values you as a person and supports your personal and professional development? Join our team of max. 25 people in Sofia and find more experts, inspiration and support in our international network of 17 locations of the foryouandyourcustomers group.
Our Sofia Team researches, designs, develops and integrates various solutions, such as information systems, e-commerce platforms, PIM systems, websites and others.
We are part of the foryouandyourcustomers group, which currently consists of 17 teams (we call them “cells”) in Europe and Australia. All cells organise themselves with a high degree of independence to develop their own portfolio and capabilities, while at the same time collaborate with other cells.
Our team size is limited to a maximum of 25 people. This keeps our teams nimble, with direct lines of communication and a flat hierarchy, but at the same time we are strengthened by our international network of cells.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be integrated into an international team of experts and be involved in the full project delivery lifecycle:
- Development, modification, and maintenance of web application user interfaces.
- Bringing UI/UX designer’s concept to life with proven and modern Web Technologies.
- Actively communicating with our customers and supporting them in defining and architecting solutions for specific business needs.
- Ensuring the quality of the code by implementing testing strategies and performing code reviews for your teammates.
- Requirements estimation.
- Scrum processes.
- Knowledge exchange.
- 3+ years of professional experience in front-end development.
- 1+ years of professional experience with any of the following: React, Vue.js.
- Knowledge in asynchronous data fetching from REST APIs.
- Solid experience with HTML5 and CSS3 (Sass or Less) with Flexbox and Grid.
- Knowledge in any CSS-in-JS library (styled-components, Emotion, styled-jsx, etc).
- Knowledge in npm/yarn, Webpack and git.
- Experience with testing of front-end applications.
- Ability and aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good command of the English Language.
- Experience with Next.js.
- Experience with a component library like Material UI, Chakra UI, Semantic UI, etc.
- Successful delivery of responsive applications adapted for several screen sizes.
- Experience with unit testing with a library like Jest, Vitest, React Testing Library, etc.
- Experience with e2e testing with a framework like Cypress or Playwright.
- Knowledge in GitFlow.
- University degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Work in a company where your ideas are welcomed, and you can make a difference.
- Possibility to visit and collaborate with our network of cells in six European countries and Australia.
- A transparent and open culture where you are part of shaping our future.
- Flat hierarchies, lots of opportunities to get involved in the company.
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home possibilities.
- Excellent work-personal life balance.
- Transparent payment structure.
- Competitive salary and social benefits package.
- 25 days of paid leave per year.
Find out more about foryouandyourcustomers
The foryouandyourcustomers group is currently represented at 17 locations and supports internationally active customers in the multichannel business with advice, conception, implementation and operation.
White paper “Exploded View” – Our model for multichannel business
Our book “Multichannel Guidelines“ and Channel CARDS
“Corporate Philosophy and Art”, a book by Robert Josef Stadler