At our Munich office, the foryouandyourcustomers team is looking for an MDM/PIM Solution Architect
We are a fast growing company with 150 employees at 14 locations in Europe and Australia.
We are looking for a Senior MDM/PIM Solution Architect to join the foryouandyourcustomers team in Munich. With a great deal of domain knowledge and experience, this person would help develop technical concepts for our clients and be in charge of implementing the solution.
Since 2010, foryouandyourcustomers has been supporting companies in the digital change, analysing, advising, conceptualising and developing ideas with an integral perspective. We support our clients in analysis and strategy projects, provide guidance for customer centricity and organisational development and implement forward-looking, sophisticated multichannel solutions, such as webshops, digital portals or PIM and master data management systems.
- As a trusted business advisor, you are the first technical port of call for clients.
- You develop and take charge of concepts and solutions for MDM/PIM applications at a technical level.
- You collaborate directly with the client and therefore play a leading role in determining business requirements. You are responsible for writing technical user stories.
- You implement the solution with your STEP knowledge and a team.
- Experience as a solution architect with PIM systems.
- Experience in an MDM / ERP / CRM / PDM / PLM environment.
- Knowledge of data modelling and solution design.
- Experience with HTML and CSS as well as with API technologies such as REST/SOAP.
- Affinity for modern technologies, ideally experience with Stibo STEP.
- You enjoy speaking and communicating in German and English (full professional proficiency).
- You are comfortable visiting customers and are willing to travel accordingly.
- You can work independently.
- University degree or technical college certificate with a specialisation in (business) computer science, industrial engineering, information management, business management or similar.
- You have a high technical affinity and curiosity about new things.
- You speak German and English fluently.
- You are willing to travel 30–60% of the time.
What we offer
- You will be part of a young, professional, trailblazing team.
- Exciting projects with international B2B/B2C manufacturers and retailers.
- International environment with colleagues and clients in six European countries and Australia.
- Participation in introduction days, Open Space conference, communities of practice, brown bag sessions, STEP training sessions and much more.
- Flat hierarchies, lots of opportunities to get involved in the company and transparent pay structure.
- Individual opportunities for continuing professional development.
- Above-average pay.
- Brand new MacBook Pro and iPhone which are also for personal use.
- A fantastic workplace in Schwabing at the heart of Munich.