The team in Essen is searching for an experienced MDM/PIM Senior Solution Architect
foryouandyourcustomers considers paid working time as part of the lifetime and a good opportunity for further development.
You want to design and impact the “digital change” of well-known companies? To support our team in Essen, we are looking for an MDM/PIM Senior Solution Architect (m/f/d), who will use his domain knowledge to design and take responsible for excellent technical solutions. Our team of 204 experts plans, designs and develops innovative solutions for multichannel business at 14 locations worldwide.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
- In the middle of Europe’s cultural capital Essen we offer you an inspiring working environment surrounded by art and large, bright rooms.
- Our customers are respected throughout Europe, demanding and always have exciting challenges in store for you.
- Your tasks also include helping to shape foryouandyourcustomers Essen and supporting the group with your skills and experience.
- We value you and your work and treat each other with respect. There is always plenty of room for your personal and professional development.
- You will develop and be responsible for holistic concepts and solutions for MDM/PIM applications on a technical level.
- You will work with the team on the data model, migration concepts and provide support on topics such as “data quality” and “data governance.
- You will evaluate system architectures and can make recommendations regarding solution options, technologies and process models.
- You will drive and assist in planning, estimating and defining the team for MDM and PIM projects.
- You will work directly with the customer and play a leading role in understanding the business requirements. You will be responsible for writing and agreeing on the user stories.
- You implement solutions on a professional and technical level, always with an eye on business value and the end consumer.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and open-minded personality with experience of life, a positive attitude to life and joy in dealing with people who approach tasks proactively and can work independently can. You also have the following qualifications:
- Experience as a Solution Architect with MDM/PIM systems.
- Experience in the ERP/CRM/PDM/PLM and e-commerce environment is an advantage.
- Knowledge of data modeling and solution design.
- Experience with HTML and CSS as well as API technologies such as REST/SOAP.
- Affinity for modern technologies ideally experiences with Stibo STEP.
- You enjoy language and communication in German and English.
- You feel comfortable in the environment of the customers and are willing to travel for appointments and workshops with the customer.
- You work independently and on your own responsibility.
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science, Engineering or similar qualifications.
- Exciting projects with international B2C / B2B dealers and manufacturers.
- International environment with colleagues and customers in Europe and Australia.
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours and the possibility of working from home.
- Participation in introductory days, open space conferences, communities of practice.
- Flat hierarchies, plenty of room for participation and transparent salaries.
- Individual training opportunities.
- We do regular events like barbecues, board game nights, or playing Lasertag where you would be very warmly invited.
- We provide you with time and budget for learning, be it via book, online courses, conference visits, or language courses.
- We always have beverages available like coffee, tea, soft drinks and water.
- You will become part of a professional and pioneering Software Engineering team.
- Above-average salary.
- Brand new MacBook Pro, iPhone or equivalent hardware, it’s your choice.
- A great workplace in the heart of the European Capital of Culture Essen.
- And most importantly: For us is very important to have compatibility between work and private life.
Find out more about foryouandyourcustomers
The foryouandyourcustomers group is currently represented at 14 locations and supports internationally active customers in the multichannel business with advice, conception, implementation and operation.
Whitepaper “Exploded View” – Our model for multichannel business
Our book “Multichannel Guidelines“ und Channel CARDS