The team in Essen is searching for an enthusiastic MDM/PIM (Senior) Application Consultant
working time is considered by foryouandyourcustomers as part of their lifetime and a good opportunity to develop themselves.
To support our team in Essen, we are looking for an MDM/PIM (Senior) Application Consultant (m/f/d) with whom we can improve the digital channel landscape of our customers. Our team of over 175 experts plans, designs and develops innovative solutions for multichannel business at 14 locations worldwide.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
- In the middle of Europe’s cultural capital Essen we offer you an inspiring working environment surrounded by art and large, bright rooms.
- Our customers are respected throughout Europe, demanding and always have exciting challenges in store for you.
- Your tasks also include helping to shape foryouandyourcustomers Essen and supporting the group with your skills and experience.
- We value you and your work and treat each other with respect. There is always plenty of room for your personal and professional development.
- You will take the lead and responsibility for the implementation of customer’s business requirements.
- You plan and estimate the implementation of the project together with the project manager and solution architect.
- You will develop concepts for MDM/PIM applications in cooperation with the customer according to the business requirements.
- You plan, organize and moderate customer meetings and workshops.
- You will work with the project participants throughout the entire project life cycle and define the technical solution together with the Senior Solution Architect.
- You will be in the lead in the pre-sales/sales area, create presentations with the team and be responsible for the preparation of offers.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and open-minded personality with experience of life, a positive attitude to life and joy in dealing with people who approach tasks proactively and can work independently can. You also have the following qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of the MDM / ERP / PIM / PLM solutions and industry.
- Experience in process and organizational consulting.
- Several years of experience in project management and solution design in international projects.
- Ideally, experience on the customer side.
- Good analytical skills.
- Affinity for modern technologies ideally experiences with Stibo STEP or similar PIM solutions.
- You enjoy language and communication in German and English (business fluent).
- You feel comfortable in the environment of the customers and are willing to travel.
- You work independently and on your own responsibility.
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science, Engineering or similar qualifications.
- Exciting projects with international B2C / B2B dealers and manufacturers.
- International environment with colleagues and customers in Europe and Australia.
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours and the possibility of working from home.
- Participation in introductory days, open space conferences, communities of practice.
- Flat hierarchies, plenty of room for participation and transparent salaries.
- Individual training opportunities.
- We do regular events like barbecues, board game nights, or playing Lasertag where you would be very warmly invited.
- We provide you with time and budget for learning, be it via book, online courses, conference visits, or language courses.
- We always have beverages available like coffee, tea, soft drinks and water.
- You will become part of a professional and pioneering Software Engineering team.
- Above-average salary.
- Brand new MacBook Pro, iPhone or equivalent hardware, it’s your choice.
- A great workplace in the heart of the European Capital of Culture Essen.
- And most importantly: For us is very important to have compatibility between work and private life.
Find out more about foryouandyourcustomers
The foryouandyourcustomers group is currently represented at 14 locations and supports internationally active customers in the multichannel business with advice, conception, implementation and operation.
Whitepaper “Exploded View” – Our model for multichannel business
Our book “Multichannel Guidelines“ und Channel CARDS