The team in the Netherlands is searching for a person in the field of service design and research
Become part of our global team of more than 211 experts also develop yourself and create innovative solutions for our customers.
Do you enjoy guiding and advising customers with your expertise? Then join our design team at foryouandyourcustomers – an international digital consulting company with world-leading skills in E-Commerce, Customer Experience, Product Master Data Management and many other disciplines of digitisation.
foryouandyourcustomers is an international group represented at 17 locations in Europe and 2 in Australia. All teams organise themselves with a high degree of independence to develop their capabilities while collaborating with other teams.
In the Netherlands, we build on a decade of experience in e-commerce and retail and feel at home in consulting, coaching, designing and implementing IT solutions to enable and integrally develop our customers’ relationships with their customers. In doing so, we draw on in-house methods such as the Exploded View.
We believe in the ability of people to organise and arrange what is needed. We work in small teams to keep direct lines of communication and a flat hierarchy. We provide freedom in your work and expect a sense of responsibility.
Your experiences, interests and passions are integral to who you are. We understand that your development will contribute to your well-being, the well-being of the team, the well-being of the whole group, the environment and, of course, the benefits for our customers.
Learning, by the way, is one of the pillars of our company. We strive to develop ourselves and our customers – this is (part of) the reason behind our name. It’s both for you and your customers!
A note at the outset: We expect you to complete only some of the tasks listed. Depending on our business needs (viability), what you bring to the table (feasibility) and how you want to develop (desirability), we can shape your role and your day-to-day work around the following activities.
- Create and iterate concepts, interfaces and prototypes that are valuable, responsible, viable and feasible.
- Improve or develop information architectures.
- Elevate aesthetics to create attractive products.
- Apply, evolve and develop design systems.
- Work with development teams to bring designs to life.
- Conduct research (qualitative and/or quantitative).
- Set up research and insight management practices.
- Facilitate workshops and collaboration.
- (Support to) find customers and project work.
- Use your understanding of technology, business and society trends to develop and implement value-based strategies.
- Guide customers and teams through complex challenges.
- Educate stakeholders on opportunities and risks.
- Create product narratives and tell business stories.
- Promote and advocate for a user-centred approach.
- Train/teach/mentor customers and colleagues in your field of expertise.
- Share your expertise openly, e.g. write articles or speak at conferences.
- Push the boundaries of design, research and communication at foryouandyourcustomers and outside.
One thing is for sure: you will work closely with customers, advising and supporting them as they tackle their unique digital challenges. You are the guide; your customer is the driver.
- You are eager to learn and have the ability and attitude to explore new things.
- You think entrepreneurially and take initiative.
- You appreciate sharing knowledge with others and are open to learning from each other.
- You are a team player who cares for the team and customers to succeed.
- You bring interest and perhaps experience in making processes and deliverables accessible, inclusive, sustainable, calm and safe.
- You live in the Netherlands.
- You are comfortable communicating in English, maybe even German and/or Dutch.
What we offer
- Lots of room to develop yourself both personally and professionally.
- Work in a company where your ideas, knowledge and personality are valued and you can make a difference.
- Projects with A-brand B2C/B2B companies.
- Possibility to visit and collaborate with our worldwide network of teams and join our yearly group meeting.
- Flat hierarchies, plenty of space for participation and transparent salaries.
- Salary between 4.000€ – 6.000€.
- A pension scheme to save for your retirement.
- Coverage for work-related travel and commute expenses.
- 25 days of paid holiday per year.
- A laptop and a smartphone to do your work with ease.
- A workplace in one of the most vibrant spots in Amsterdam North: NDSM.
- Arts are an integral part of our culture.
- The opportunity to work full or part-time (minimum 80%) with flexible hours and locations.
Generally, these are the steps of our application process:
- Apply with a cover letter and CV.
- 1st interview.
- 2nd interview (prepare a case/presentation and meet the team).
- Receive an offer.
Don’t feel like you precisely match the job description? We encourage you to apply anyway. We very much look forward to meeting you.
Equal opportunities for all
At foryouandyourcustomers, we want everyone to feel valued, appreciated and free to be who they are. We value diversity in all forms, strive to provide equal opportunities for all, and firmly reject any form of discrimination.