The team of foryouandyourcustomers in Melbourne is looking for a Product Master Data Management Consultant
At foryouandyourcustomers we put people and their development at the centre of what we do.
Are you passionate about shaping and implementing cross-industry Product Master Data Management solutions? Do you like working on intelligent solutions that help business customers to achieve expected outcomes? Would you like to join a growing international digital consulting company, which is agile and ambitious in ensuring customers are happy and left with innovative solutions? If so, this role may be perfect for you:
Product Master Data Management (MDM) Consultant
You will be working on medium to large transformation projects to design and implement Product Information Management solutions based on Stibo System’s Master Data Management platform called STEP. Internally you will liaise with local and international teams of specialists in various disciplines across the globe.
You will also help to shape our recently established office in Melbourne and grow our capability in advisory and implementation of Stibo STEP solutions. As the most experienced top-tier partner of Stibo Systems, foryouandyourcustomers’ international Stibo STEP experts are recognised across the industry for their skills, knowledge and capability in MDM implementations. You will collaborate closely with these experts to integrate into that team and gain technical, functional and project delivery knowledge.
Your role includes
- Analyse and document customer requirements
- Assist with designing Product MDM solutions in accordance to agreed requirements and foryouandyourcustomers’ methodology
- Implementation of Product MDM applications (Business Rules, Web-UIs, Endpoints) as specified
- Assisting with defining data models, product hierarchies, systems architectures
- Identification of risks, issues, and problem areas, and execution of steps to resolve those
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Ensuring and continuously improving the technical skills and quality in projects
- Ensuring a high-quality development process, including continuous quality process improvement
- The role is based in Melbourne, but travel may be required (including potentially some travel to our overseas companies and customers)
Your skills and capabilities
- 2 to 5 years of technical experience understanding Product MDM applications, relational databases, scripting languages
- Experience in defining and implementing Product MDM or ERP solutions, either as a developer or application consultant
- Java, HTML, CSS, XSLT would be beneficial
- Experience in Data Modelling is an advantage
- Experience with Stibo’s STEP solution is a strong plus
- Skills in one or more of the following areas: e-commerce solutions, Retail IT solutions, Product Information Management (PIM), CRM, BI technologies
- Customer focussed – driven by adding value to our customers
- Able to perform in a team and as an individual
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, enabling you to provide advice, influence decisions and attract attention.
- Unrestricted entitlement to work and live in Australia (citizen / permanent resident)
What you can expect from us
You will be integrated in our global team of experts, work with our customers, be part of the whole foryouandyourcustomers team and work on exciting international projects. You will also shape the future of foryouandyourcustomers in Australia, being a part of a team of technology experts growing our Australian customer base.
Our customers are large and medium sized B2C and B2B companies, many of them in the retail space with a strong focus on multichannel commerce.
At foryouandyourcustomers, people are at the forefront of what we do, being both our customers and our employees. We support our employees to build knowledge, grow and gain independence – which is exactly what we do for our customers. We offer you a professional and inspiring working environment with lots of space for your personal and professional development.