The team of foryouandyourcustomers in Amsterdam is looking for a Technical Leader
Do you want to have a key role in e-commerce projects? Want to get to know all insights of Multichannel Commerce and work for leading retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers in Europee
At foryouandyourcustomers we are looking for a Technical Leader to support us in developing Multichannel solutions for our customers.
As a full service provider, foryouandyourcustomers builds and develops multichannel platforms and commerce solutions. Our multichannel model (“Exploded View”) aligns IT and Business; focused on creating a seamless multichannel experience for our customers and their customers. We work with partners such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), SAP Hybris, Bloomreach, Fredhopper, Commercetools, Censhare, and Stibo.
As a Back-end Developer at foryouandyourcustomers Amsterdam, you will be working on great e-commerce projects. You will be part of our international development team within our cell-structured company.
- Develop backend solutions for e-commerce
- Ensuring and continuously improving the technical quality in the projects
- Ability to analyse and estimate user stories, breaking-down big tasks into smaller pieces,
- Exploring new technologies
- Java/Node.js and related technologies (5+ years in Software Development in enterprise environments)
- Microservice based architectures and state of the art development techniques
- DevOps mindset
- Software development best practices such as CI/CD, SOLID Principles, Unit Testing, OO Patterns, Integration Patterns.
- Knowledge of AWS as development platform and server-less technology is a plus
- Express and breath foryouandyourcustomers core values as a shared identity
What we offer
- Exciting projects with international B2C/B2B companies, mainly in retail, wholesale and manufacturing with strong focus on multichannel commerce
- Your knowledge, education and integral success stands in the foreground of all our activities
- Competitive salary
- Work in a company where your ideas are valued and you can make a difference
- Collaborate and share knowledge with an international team of experts
- A great place to work in the heart of Amsterdam
- State-of-the-art equipment and tools to work with
As an enthusiastic back-end developer you can expect a surprisingly simple and groundbreaking company with great colleagues.